Thursday 1 October 2020

Remember This

Remember This is a short film I co-produced during the final year of my BA (Hons).

It was written and directed by my peer Matt Coot for his final year creative enterprise project/practical dissertation.

Remember This was produced in co-operation with my EYES web series project, from October 2012 to May 2013. I served as the co-producer on Remember This, in return for having Matt serve as the co-producer on EYES

Two photo props... in case we lost one

Mykel and Claire who play the main characters in EYES also appear in Remember This. I pinched them for EYES after I saw their rehearsals for Remember This

Mykel, Claire & Sarah


It was also based on his work on Remember This (and a version of Busybody he made) that I decided to recruit George Oram, the cinematographer for my Miracle of Crowdfunding project

George getting the focus right

I was heavily involved with the organising and co-ordination of Remember This during the pre-production phase before Christmas (Oct - Dec 2012). Throughout 2013, I devoted more of my time to my own projects.

My producing role on Remember This was consistently concerned with motivating the members of the project and keeping everything on schedule. 

I also offered additional technical support during the production phase. 


Me, Matt & George

Overall, it was a refreshing and focusing experience wearing (mostly) only having to wear one producing hat in the making of Remember This. With EYES, I was all over the place!

No comments: