Friday 5 September 2014

Busybody - a short film script

Busybody is the submission script I wrote for the Planning and Making a Film module I undertook in the penultimate year of my BA (Hons). The module's practice was undertaken from October 2011 to June 2012 and it provided me with a hugely enriching experience. For a more detailed over of the module and the projects I undertook as a part of it, see Planning and Making a Film: The student filmmaking experience.

While I always wanted to develop the script further (lack of time), I am still extremely happy with the narrative idea it explores and I was even lucky enough to see it get played out, as my script was selected by one of the production groups to be their submission film, see The First Adaptation: Busybody

Additionally, the script was adapted a number of further times the following year, as it served as the basis of that year's filmmaking module practice short film. 




So Busybody was submitted as my script for the module and it went on to be adapted by one of the other production teams, to find out what script my production team selected as our submission short film, have a read of my highly regarded final reflection post, which starts with...

Telling a story: The Eager Student

No comments: