Monday 8 September 2014

Developing a Script, Part 3: Submission Draft - Busybody

Busybody is the submission script I wrote for the Planning and Making a Film module I undertook in the penultimate year of my BA (Hons). The module's practice was undertaken between October 2011 to June 2012 and it provided me with a hugely enriching experience. For a more detailed over of the module and the projects I undertook as a part of it, see Planning and Making a Film: The student filmmaking experience.

In the following video I discuss the process of formulating the script and offer some advice on generating ideas and constructing original stories. 


YouTube's stabilisation algorithm got a bit confused with this upload.


Feel free to have a read of the script that was submitted: Busybody - a short film script

Or skip ahead to the beginning of my final reflection on the module: Telling a story: The Eager Student

No comments: