Tuesday 17 June 2014

The Miracle of Crowdfunding: UPDATE #3.2 - the miracle of crowdfunding - Pete's house shoot - 19/06/2014 (18/06/2014)


Okay, so...

Get the train over to Temple Meads for sometime between 9 and 10 tomorrow morning. 

We need to make the most of tomorrow!

Let me know what train you are getting because it will take me about 20 minutes to get to the station to collect you.

If you have not already done so have a look at the update post that I put up yesterday.

Additionally...


Just 2 things in terms of visuals and filming

I have created a vision board for the crowdfunding video. You will need to log into Pinterest to access it.

The Miracle of Crowdfunding - Vision Board

I will also keep updating this board as the project progresses. It is a good reference point in regards to what I discussed in the previous update post.

Also, I have posted up my reflection material on filming the fencing documentary. We shot it over six separate shoots so we had a chance to adapt, evolve and refine our filming styles.

Filming Fencing: the production of Fencing

Shoot 6 - shooting outside the box. Might be worth having a look at.



Let me know what train you plan to get and I will see you bright and early tomorrow morning.

No comments: